Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 29th

No running.

Just got asked today to run Reach to Beach Sept. 14-15th with a co-ed team from work. While I don't particularly want to do it and I'm not in very good shape right now, it is in New Hampshire so I decided I'd do it. I probably won't get a chance to make it to Hanover, but it will give me a chance to hang out in Boston on Saturday night and knock off a few more places on that Top 50 Beer Bars list. Hoping that I'll get to see George or Harry's families and Ingram while I'm there. If anyone's in the Boston area on that Saturday and wants to hang out, shoot me a blitz.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I was just looking at the course info on Reach the Beach, and it looks awesome. Even if you're not in great shape it should be fun. Are you doing leg #3?

cmah said...

Nope, I run Leg #7. It's the 4th hardest. Know anything about it?