Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26th

13 miles at Baylands+Fight Club Shit Loops

55 in 6 runs for the week.

Felt great the whole way. Ran in the evening when it was nice and cool out. Was pleased to get in 55 this week. Once class ends in a few weeks doing 7 runs will be much more doable and I'll be able to bump up the volume.

I was surprised at how good I felt today after pub crawling for charity in SF until 2:00am last night, having to wake up early and teach all morning, and having eating nothing but a small burrito all day. Pub crawl last night was pretty fun. Welsh had some memorable moments, including yelling "SoCo for Shoko!" about 15 times. Best Welsh moment was on the ride back. Picture this seating arrangement: I'm driving, and my friend Justin is in the passenger seat. In the back, this girl is sitting in the middle and Welsh is passed out on her shoulder while her boyfriend is in the seat on her opposite side.

No comments: