Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 12th

PM: 3.5 miles on the roads

Went to Toronado with Welsh and some friends from work in the afternoon. Ate some boar sausage at the place next door and downed a pint of Pliny the Elder, 2 Toronado 50/50 Anniversary Ales, and a Lost Abbey Cable Car which was unbelievable. Was still hungry afterwards and dummied two slices of pizza from Pizza My Heart in downtown Palo Alto before dropping Welsh off at Tiny House. I don't think I've ever eaten at that place 100% sober. Delicious.

Did a bushleague night run when I got back to bring me to 50 miles in 6 runs this week. Glad that I did it since this week will be a bitch running-wise. I'll be in LA for work on Monday and Tuesday and don't know if I'll be able to run much. Glad to have gotten in a long run for the week. Will try for 50-55 in 6 runs this week.

No comments: